Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why Can't I Uninstall This Program?

Today I'm going to share something a little different so I hope that you can bear with me. It all started last Wednesday.

I was trying to uninstall a program that I didn't want on my computer anymore, but for some reason, it kept telling me that I couldn't uninstall the program because it may effect how my computer runs, but I knew that couldn't be right because I had just recently downloaded the program and now I was trying to get rid of it because I didn't like it. I'm sure some of us have had to deal with this and so they know what I'm talking about.

So I decided I needed to find something that would help me get rid of this program.

Then my friend called me and says, "Chad I think I have a virus or something." So I got sidetracked and went to see if I could find anything wrong on his system.

I asked him if he had an Anti-Virus software and he said, (and I kind of chuckled), "I think so?"

So I went in there and sure enough he did have anti-virus software and it said his computer was protected.

Then I opened his browser and it was taking forever to load and he has a really good high-speed internet service. He said that this is what he was talking about. I told him that I didn't think it was a virus but we need to find out what is causing it to run so slow. I thought it may be it could be some malicious spyware or adware but I could't be sure.

I said well, I guess we need to find you some spyware/adware remover software if thats in fact what it is, and if it's not then maybe something to speed up the performance. He said, "Cool just let me know when you find it and what to do."

So I was back on my quest to find something that could fix my problem and at the same time find something to fix his.

Then my brother calls me and says, "Chad, how do you get rid of duplicated files on your computer? I hate having to delete them manually it's going to take me forever, do you know of anything like a software or something that will help?"

At this point I told him he would have to wait in line(of course I was kidding). But I did tell him that "No I have to manually find them and then I get rid of them but it would be cool to find something that would help do it faster."

Now I'm looking for 3 different solutions to 3 different problems. Jeesh! What the heck is going on?

Long story short, after a whole lot of searching I happen to find a place that had a bunch of solutions to a bunch of different problems that we can have with our computer systems.

And I cannot wait to share it with you because I don't want anyone else to go through the bother of trying to search all over creation to find what they need.

Here's what I found for all of us: ACA Utilities

I hope you find what you need!

To Your Success,

Chad Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home