Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Super-Script Goes Above The Radar Tuesday April 21, 2009

I don't usually make a Saturday blog post but today I'm really excited and can hardly wait to get this huge news to you!

Make Sure You Write Down This Date & Time:

Tuesday April 21, 2009 @ 9:00am PST

On Tuesday April 21st Dave Guindon is FINALLY revealing his closely guarded super-script which has been stuffing his sites with leads + sales!

Dave has been secretly handing out this script to fellow partners (including myself) in his online inner-circle resulting in dramatic response rates. I've been using it on several of my websites and my blog it's awesome. I started seeing results within the first 10 hours of adding it and it continues to produce for me right now!

The famous Michael Cheney stuffed over 20,000 fresh leads into his sales funnel using Dave’s tiny but powerful script!

Another well-known online marketer named Michael Jones slipped this small script into one salespage with crazy results! He increased his optin rate by 325% and injected an additional $4,329 into his front-end!

But, apparently Dave has more up his sleeve!

The script he was handing out for people to try was a tamed-down version of the final script! He came up with 3 additional impact features that increase response rate by at least an additional 100%-300%!

In fact, you can see it in action right now. Go to his page and try closing your web browser after the page loads. You will notice the alert windows, the impact image at the top of the page, as well as the impact audio message.

Go try it … to see what I mean: Exit Splash

Pretty cool hey?

I also heard rumors he is including a few more very powerful scripts you can quickly insert into your exit pages.

I can’t wait to see what else this guy is inventing! For now, get over to his site and check out the video as well as the customer review videos.

It’s worth your time:
Exit Splash

To Your Success,

Chad Flick

PS: Oops, I forgot to mention Dave plans to cut the price by at least 30% during the launch period. So make sure you write down this date & time:
April 21, 2009 @ 9:00am PST

See you there: http://exitsplash.eoltt.com/

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home