Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Why Your Competitors Hope You Don't Use swipefile

Unfortunately swipefile has been shut down for the time being! See my comments sections for details! Thanks to those who joined with me and I'll be sure to let you know if and when they decide to make another go at it!

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick

P.S. Check out my newest article: Get On TV Free And Get A Free $50000 Corvette

Technorati Tags: Affiliate Programs

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger absolutelytrue said...

Looks good. I signed up. I'm a news junkie, you know.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

site has cloded down :-(

"Unfortunately, swypefile has been shut down for the time being. Things weren't going as planned, and we are re-thinking the swypefile concept. Thanks to everyone who supported what we were trying to do!"

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home