Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Monday, October 08, 2007

Dirt-Cheap Business Tips

A couple weeks ago I was telling you about Internet Marketing communities springing up all over the place. This is a follow-up on that subject!

I just got an email from Derek Gehl that I wanted to share with you.

(Derek is one of the Internet marketing gurus who I truly respect, and whose advice I always follow. He was instrumental in helping me get started online a few years ago.)

He wanted to tell me that he has just opened the doors to his exclusive online community "The Internet Entrepreneur Club" and is currently accepting new members on a 30-day No-Risk trial basis.

Then he asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in taking his Club for a "no-risk-trial-test-drive"...

... And take full advantage of the round-the-clock access to his team of experts... the online training videos available ONLY to Club members... and the chance to sit in on exclusive interviews with industry giants, such as living legend Brian Tracy...

... For the stupidly low price of only $2.95!

Well, as soon as Derek told me this, I knew I had to pass the information on to you. Because chances like this don't come along very often.

(Usually it costs $5,000 or MORE to get an online marketing professional to analyze your site or your business idea... to get that kind of expert assistance for the price of a "Big Mac" is practically unheard of.)

But Derek only has a limited number of these trial memberships available, so if you don't act immediately, you're going to miss out!

You can learn more about "The Club" and the privileges of membership by clicking to continue here:

InternetEntrepreneurClub.com/norisktrial

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick

P.S. Derek is going to be holding an exclusive interview with entrepreneurial legend, Brian Tracy, on October 18th.

Make sure you're able to listen to it by visiting:

InternetEntrepreneurClub.com/norisktrial


Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home