Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Monday, April 23, 2007

Can You Digg This?

Ok so I know you're wondering Chad, why is there two posts with the same title on your blog? I recently joined a Networking site called Digg. Every story I Digg, which is either a site or blog that I recommend or use or want to share will not only show up on the Digg site itself, but I have it set up so that every story I submit also automatically gets listed on my blog too. That's why you see the two posts with the same title.

Now, I want to invite you to join my Digg Network so you can see what sites Im Digging, and I'll be able to see what sites your Digging. Plus, you'll be sharing with millions of other Digg users with a single click!

See you in there: Join My Digg Network

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick


Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home