Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Friday, September 30, 2011

What Makes Staged So Awesome?

I'm really excited because I can finally share something with you today that I'm pretty sure your going to be as interested in and maybe just as excited about as I am.

Recently I've been focusing on viral marketing and I've been trying to find ways to utilize sites like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and other social network websites. I've actually spent money on programs that were suppose to help me do that but they weren't worth squat and I'd just end up getting a refund and being totally disgusted at such junk.

Today however, I'm totally stoked to let you know about this amazing new viral marketing system I'm using right now that is actually quite genius!

It's called "Staged.com" and it utilizes YouTube videos along with Facebook, Twitter, and all the other social network web sites available.

The beauty of this system is that literally everyone in the world is familiar with YouTube and has an account with a social network like Facebook. The last stat I heard was that 1 in 4 people in the world has a Facebook account!

This familiarity creates a huge level of comfort and feeling of "I can do this" at Staged.com.

"Viral Marketing" is a method of marketing that basically says "Do the effort one time and watch the results continue to grow exponentially over time". This occurs as a result of people sharing your advertisement with others. Then those people share it with people they know... and so on.

Pretty soon 5-10 people who originally saw your ad can turn into hundreds or thousands of people. This is the "Viral" concept.

If you are looking for a simple way to generate traffic to any web site you own you should check this out!

Here is my personal link below if you want more details...

Staged.com

To Your Success,

Chad Flick

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home