Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twittad - Monetize Your Twitter Profile

I'm pretty excited today because I found a way that we can monetize our Twitter profile.

I know there are tons of people who have Twitter accounts and we've all heard that it's a great way to get traffic to your website.

Well that's all well and good but wouldn't it be nice to be able to not only get the traffic but also monetize the rest of the space in your Twitter profile? I know I say, "Heck Yeah"!

The space is there anyway, and if you have lots of followers, that space is now a valueable peice of advertising real estate, so it just makes sense to monetize it.

I think once you grasp how this works, your going to be excited too!

Check it out here: Twittad

To Your Success,

Chad Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting post!

Roger

http://www.rogerrecommends.com

5:36 PM  
Blogger 'Disco Stu' said...

Good idea but I'd rather promote myself before I promote something else...and I doubt the payouts can be that great.

Later,
Stuart Stirling

11:49 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Thanks for the comments you guys! Its kinda cool how it will tell you how much your profile is worth based on followers and your activity. You can then adjust your price accordingly.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home