Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Friday, June 13, 2008

What Is This About Derek's Private Project?

This morning I got a very interesting email from Derek Gehl, talking about some project he is working on.

It was kind of cryptic and I am still scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck he is up to...

But if I know him, we should pay close attention because I am sure it will be profitable for all of us.

Anyway, rather than retype everything he wrote me, I have just pasted it here...

DEREK'S EMAIL TO ME:
----------------------------------
Hey Chad,

Derek Gehl here... I hope all is well with you and your biz!

Just wanted to drop you a quick email to let you in on an “amazing project” I am working on that has to be one of the best training ideas I have ever come up with...

I've finally found a way for my team and me to work with people who want to start their own Internet businesses on a level I am surprised I've never thought of before...

A way for us to be right beside their computer...

In their own homes...

Teaching people how to build their own successful Internet businesses from scratch!

I am still wrapping up the loose ends and I will not be completely ready until late June but I got excited and wanted to tell some key people about it now.

And Chad, if you have anyone you want to tell about this, you must do it now...

... because I can only allow 300 serious entrepreneurs to take part. So please don't show this link to people who you think will waste my time.

Anyway, I am not giving out too much info today but to give you a hint, go to...

Derek's Private Project

And if you want to know more, don't hesitate to call...

Derek Gehl, CEO
The Internet Marketing Center


---------------------------------------
So what was the first thing I did when I got this email?

Simple... I clicked on the link he gave me and signed up for a sneak peek... even I don't want to miss out on what he is working on!

So check out the link he gave us...

Derek's Private Project

Follow his instructions and let's see what he is up to!

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home