Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Everything Will Change - Your Success For 2008

The jury is in.

After January 24th, 2008, making money on the Internet will never be the same.

A bold statement, I know, so let me back up for a second...

I’ve just received a private press release from Derek Gehl and the folks at The Internet Marketing Center, and I’m absolutely ITCHING to tell you what it says...

But I can’t!

The door to this groundbreaking announcement isn’t cracking open to the public until January 24th at 10am.

But I CAN tell you this:

On this day, prepare for the unveiling of a full-on revolution that will finally level the playing field for regular people who want to escape the rat race, strike a clean slate in 2008, and make REAL money online.

I'll reveal more closer to the date as information trickles out of The Internet Marketing Center...

For now, watch a short video and get yourself a sneak peek here:

Success For 2008

To Your Success In 2008,

Chad P. Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home