Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Friday, July 21, 2006

Next 10 People

Here's a deal for the next 10 people who join my GDI team!

I'm preparing a website rotator for an advertising campaign and I will ad the websites with the ID's of the next 10 people who decide to join my team! I'm calling it the "FireStarter For Freedom" team rotator! Now, the catch is that you must be active after your F-r-e-e 7 day trial! Now let me be clear, that this will only happen for the next 10 people who join, and it really shouldn't take long, so you might want to jump on this right away!

www.freedom.ws/cflick


I look forward to working with you!

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick

P.S. If this works out well, I'll consider adding more ID's or possibly setting up another rotator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home