Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Here's Why I Do It

Do you know why I decided to choose a business that I can work at home? It is important that you know why you are doing what you are doing. Maybe you want to quit your job, maybe you want to have a nice vacation, maybe you just want to be able to provide things for your family that you otherwise may not be able to afford. Whatever that reason is Everyone has one and it is a passionate one as it has to be, it stays with you daily, it's called your "Why" I like to say, because it was brought into perspective for me in my learning experience from peers, and believe me I'm still learning, and have much more to learn. Why do I do this? Here is my number one "Why", and I have many as I imagine you do too:

My father (Arlen K. Flick) has Parkinson's Disease, and I help my mother(Colleen V. Flick) to take care of him. As you can imagine I would NEVER be able to do this if I wasn't able to work from home. I don't want you to feel sorry for our families situation, but to realize your "Why"! It has to be passionate, emotional, with you daily, enough that it makes you want to cry, just make sure you know that these reasons can feul you if you want it bad enough. It's a very powerful thing!

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home