Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

An Actual Untapped Traffic Source

I recently caught wind of a rather controversial video today - created by a guy named Dave Kelly.

It plainly shows some truly unreal organic rankings that he's been achieving (by the hundreds) with, well - what seems like an actual search engine "hack"...

(Video is here: Ranking Loophole)

I don't know how he's accomplishing this. It's crazy.

These are one-page sites he's ranking in the top 1st, 2nd & 3rd spots for keywords that have massive competition. One example in the video was where his site was #1 for out of 577 Million results.

And the mini-site was only a few weeks old. (Like I said - this ain't something you see every day...)

Anyway - the video is being used as a marketing tool for a product called "The Ultimate Search Engine Loophole", which is being marketed by Dave Kelly (obviously) and Chris Rempel.

Dave & Chris are both known as being straight-shooters in the marketing industry - which is why I didn't just dismiss this as being the regular "hypefest" when I saw it.

These aren't the kind of guys that put out re-hashed stuff.

It's weird that they'd be sharing this, though.

Anyway - check out the rankings in the video for yourself:

Ranking Loophole

It's pretty impressive, to say the least...

To Your Success,

Chad Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mbrock said...

Hey Chad,

Thanks for the heads up on this video. I just watched it and found it to be very interesting. I'm gonna take a closer look at the website now.

Nice blog, too, by the way. Although I've seen your blog updates on MyBlogLog several times, this is my first time here. I'll bookmark it and come back again.

In the meantime, have a great, blessed day.

Regards,

Michael Brock

7:38 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Thanks for the comments Mike it is much appreciated! Glad you could make it here.

Chad

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its good blog to share big idea for everyone.I will visited your blog its again.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home