Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Article Apps, Spinner and Submission Part 1

I've been really using article marketing lately as a part of my arsenal to drive targeted visitors to my web promotions. I've also been learning about ways to make article writing and submitting less time consuming. So I've decided to make this a 2-part post. Here's part 1.

I've beeen looking for something that will help me create articles without having to worry about duplicate content. After trying a few different programs out, Im extemely pleased to tell you about an article application that actually works for a change. Oh yeah and it's not going to cost you anything if you get there quick enough.

Matt Callen has decided to reveal an incredibly powerful strategy of his for doing just that with little to no extra work on his part. It's one of those 'sit-it-and-forget-it' types of strategies that anyone can implement no matter what type of website or niche market they've got.

Matt has spent a good majority of his online business time researching and developing new ways to increase traffic to his site. And it's proven to be one of the most influential reasons for his success online.

The more visitors he gets, the more customers he gets. It's that simple.

Essentially, having or not having traffic to your site will make or break you. That's why I think you'll really like what I'm about to tell you.

Recently launched is Matt's software program that will literally create dozens of HIGH quality articles from just one single article, and you won't have to worry about duplicate content.

How does that increase traffic? Simple.

When you submit these articles to article directories, place a backlink in them to your site, the search engines quickly pick them up and increase the credibility rank of your site... thus bringing in more visitors to your site.

This is just one of the strategies for using article marketing to bring in traffic. I'm personally using this software, and after just a short time, I've seen some great results already, and I don't have to worry about duplicate content!

I've been told that they'll be closing the doors on this free offer in the very near future. I’m telling all of my subscribers about this, so when I say head over there NOW… I really mean it. :-)

Take advantage of this one as soon as you can! I know the seats will go fast!

Article Apps - Article Spinner

In my next post I'll be telling you about a software that will help you submit all the new articles you just created to hundreds of directories with one click, saving you even more time! Watch for it.

To Your Success,

Chad Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger  Tennyson Williams said...

awesome. Its truly amazing how the smallest idea can start something really big. Thank you for this one. Look forward to part 2.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home