Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Monday, April 21, 2008

Over 1000 Minutes Of Free Video Tutorials

Today Im really excited because I found something that I know you're going to not only enjoy, but your also going to make great use of it and hopefully learn alot from and utilize it. I have arranged a very special deal for you to get more than 1000 minutes of video tutorials covering almost everything you need to know about internet marketing (with Master Resale Rights).

Now while I know that all sounds well and good, you should know that there is really way more to it than just the videos but I don't want to ruin the surprise for you. I knew I had to send this right away because I understand how many people really can't afford to pay for tutorials that have to do with internet marketing whenever they feel like it. So before I start rambling on and on and on, Im going to stop here and just let you go enjoy the free video tutorials!

Here they are, Enjoy: Free Video Tutorials

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick

Technorati Tags:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rodger Bailey said...

Chad:

Thanks very much for tracking down this opportunity for us. Some of us have been having a conversation about how to train ourselves for more effective internet marketing and I think your post will be appreciated by everyone.

Rodger
http://tinkersacademy.com

9:21 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

Hi Rodger,
The ink was still wet on this post when I recieved your comment :-) Anyway, Im glad you found it to be useful and appreciate your kind words.

Chad Flick

9:44 AM  
Blogger DersalBlog said...

Hi,
I was very excited to see that I could get the training videos with resell rights for free. Your link took me to Leads Leap, where they again promised me the videos if I joined. I signed up and logged in, but no videos? How do I get to download them?
Sally
nosbor@webmail.co.za

3:45 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Hi Sally,
Congrats on getting into LeadsLeap! Once you log in look for "Free bonuses" on the left side of the page. This is where you'll access all the videos. Enjoy!

Chad

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home