Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Accelerate Your Traffic Credits x30

Surf30 helps you maximize your time. It assists you by accelerating the accumulation of traffic credits on Manual Traffic Exchanges by up to 30 times.

I tested Surf30 myself and am extremely pleased with the results I'm getting, and it totally changed my attitude towards surfing the exchanges. Obviously, we use them because they're one of the easiest ways to get f-r-e-e t.raffic to your site, but I had actually cut way back because I didn't like spending ALL MY TIME surfing one exchange at a time to earn credits, when I could be focusing on other effective ways to increase t.raffic to my site. I've also tried tabbed browsing and no matter what browser I used it didn't work the way I had hoped. Well, Im back in the game and Surf30 is what made the difference. I know it will for you too!

Surf30 Traffic Exchange Accelerator

To Your Success,

Chad P. Flick


Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you go off and start surfing traffic exchanges without actually looking at the pages of other members, stop and think about what happens when other Surf 30 members are surfing and your ads come up - they don't have time to see your ad because they have already moved on to the next tab.

So you have traffic, but no one is really looking at it. That's like putting up a billboard on a street where no one ever drives. Sure it's advertising, but if no one sees it, it is usless.

Pick a few traffic exchanges to surf each day, look at the ads, and if you see something you like, take advantage of that. You won't have as much traffic, but it will be traffic that is worth something.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Hi there Anonymous!
Thanks for your comment. If you've ever used Surf30 I guess you would understand. I track my ads so I know people from the exchanges are seeing my promotions. It doesnt matter if they are Surf30 members or not, visitors are coming to my sites and sales are being made. If you have time to surf exchanges to earn credit or you become a pro member then thats great! There's nothing wrong with that. Exchanges aren't my only source of traffic, but an extra source of traffic.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home